Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is Me~ Take it or Leave It! =)

"Je Suis Qui Je Suis"
("I Am What I Am")

Hello. Bongiorno. Konichiwa. An Nyung. Yo Yo Yo~ What Up!
So I have decided that I will be writing a new blog.  I already write two blogs (irenekimmakeup and Korean Beacon)... but this one is for personal use.

Recently, I've realized that I have a huge Facebook Addiction and it's affecting my life. I know it sounds stupid... but it's true.
Literally all my friends that I see have commented that I have a problem...... Perhaps my biggest problem is that I need new friends     ;)        
In all honesty, I realize that I have become addicted to FB, it's affecting my relationships with real people... and I need to take a step back.
So... this is going to be my outlet into all the things I love, whether it be people, movies, quotes, music, food, travel, books, shopping, and all the other fabulous things in the world that life has to offer~*


A few people have suggested that I keep my Irene Kim Beauty about Beauty Related topics... and although I wanted to encompass all the different aspects of my life (all of which I found to be different aspects of beauty)... perhaps they're right and I should keep Irene Kim Beauty for Business, and keep something else just for myself.
I was really proud of my blog and the fact that I could write about anything and everything.... but perhaps it is a little too "all over the place". 

This blog is more personal. It's going to be pretty much the same stuff I would post on Facebook, but more for myself and people that are interested in the things I have to say and share.


I hope you read this because you can also appreciate all the beauty I see in this world... but if you can't... I really don't care.  This isn't about how many subscribers I get, or how many people read this blog....
It's about me remembering what I was interested in, what I was thinking, and what made me who I was at the moment. Life goes by soooo quickly... and I want to remember every minute of it~* 

If you have similar interests, are introduced to something you'd never heard of, learn something new, feel something new, or something I write/show you gives you a new perspective..... that's AWESOME.
If not...... that's OK.

I do hope people will read this and enjoy the things I write about... because there are sooo many wonderful things in this world that I see, and I love sharing it and my life with other people!


So, if you're bored, have a lot of time, want to experience something new, are a friend (or future friend) of mine, and/or are a stalker... Here it is.....


 I am an Open Book.          I wear my Heart on my Sleeve.        I am a Magician.
I hope you come along for the Adventure that is my life... 

Please Fasten your Seat Belts.
     You're in for a Bumpy Ride~*   =)

*~ Peace Out ~*
live. laugh. love.

1 comment:

  1. nice nice!!!
    my friend told me i should start a blog on how much i hate each day and sp. im actually contemplating on it. but a little too lazy to actually start it. it means i gotta start thinking a little bit. but im also an addict of facebook. i can't quit though....

    -young

    ReplyDelete