Monday, April 12, 2010

4/12 Playlist

"I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. 
Out on the edge, you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center"
-Kurt Vonnegut Jr.


Music is my life.  Here's my life this week~*

*Side Note: I'm kind of scared that all my years of blasting the radio so loud is making me deaf 
(Since I keep getting random "whooshing" sounds in my ear, and it'll pop randomly)  
Either that.... or I'm just getting really old  O_O     


Beyonce: Halo          * Such a beautiful song and video
Taio Cruz: Break Your Heart        * Sooo catchy. Just can't get enough! 
Epik High: One         * I listened to this song a lot when I went through a serious depression. It made me cry hearing it again....  
"He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it"- Matthew 10:39
Jesse McCartney: Body Language    * Cute pop song that reminds me of last Spring.  
"Parlez Vous Francais? Konichiwa, Come and move in my way"
Electric President: Insomnia    * "Why are you up so late? As in all the time?" -e.m.p.  
Here is my song~*
"I sit and watch the screen for a message. Some kinda sign that says we’re OK. But the screen stays blank till I turn the thing off, And wait for my conscience to break"
Kesha: Your Love Is My Drug/ Blah Blah Blah      * Her album is surprisingly really catchy! Listened to while Spring Cleaning~    
"Maybe I need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep. I've got a sick obsession [Facebook] I'm seeing it in my dreams"   
"Don't be a little bitch with your chit chat. Just show me where your dicks at"  haha.. I'm SOOO kidding~ but it is a funny line  ;)
Muse: Super-Massive Black Hole    * Great song... and I love the "Twilight" video. Hi Robert Pattinson. You're so pretty. Please marry me.... I promise to behave 


P.S.   Yes, that picture of my Odometer (?) at 0 miles is for real.  
I was driving from the city (Manhattan), and wanted to see how far I could go without any gas.  
I was scared my car would run out of gas in Pal Park when I was driving with literally no fuel... but I made it!  
It was AWESOME.  And now, I'll never do it again........ hopefully. 
(Sigh... iRene.....I know... I don't know what to do with myself, either~*)       =P

(Yay! I made it!!!)



*~ Peace Out ~*
  live. laugh. love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment