Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4/4 Playlist


" Music is what Feelings sound like"
iRene: "Ahhh.. Spring is right around the corner"
tCho: "Irene, Spring officially started 3/20"
iRene: "Shoot... Are you serious?!?!  I have to change my Korean Beacon Article!
I wrote that Spring is right around the corner!!!"


Here's the music I've been playing on repeat (and I can play the same song over and over for hours...)
This is my life in music right now.

Selena Gomez: Naturally    * This is the song I have on repeat.  Sooo catchy... Love it~ for now.... (but the video is such a bad imitation of the White Stripes' Seven Nation Army!) 
Amanda Seyfried: Little House     * I have listened to this song 1,000 times in the week since I discovered it.  I love her voice. I love the lyrics. I even wrote about it cause I want everyone to love it, too (Most of my friends like it and have been patient with my playing it over and over again. Thanks, girls)!
Big Bang: 붉은노을   * I played this a lot while driving before I went to L.A., In Christina's car in L.A., and now that I'm back home.  Best pump up song right now.  Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Remy Zero: Fair    * Recently rediscovered this song.  The last song I smoked to before quitting. It was a pretty big decision
Miley Cyrus: Goodbye   * I listened to this sooooo much last year.  Love the "story" of the song...♥ Miley~ haha)
Train: Hey Soul Sister    * I listened to this a lot before they played it on the radio, but got into it this weekend when Tracy kept wanting to hear it.  Such a happy song!  "I'm soooo obsessed"   Also love the Kollaboration Version!
The Killers: Mr. Brightside, Spaceman, Read My Mind       * One of my all-time favorite groups. They have the BEST music intros and awesome music videos.  Sooooo talented~* Loves It!
Nirvana: All Apologies, Lithium  * R.I.P. Kurt Cobain.... Cheers to changing the world of music (and the lives of many angsty young adults) ~* ♥ "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person u are" -Kurt Cobain
"I'm so happy 'cause today, I found my friends.They're in my head", "I'm so horny, that's okay. My will is good"
Colbie Caillat: I Never Told You      * Just heard this song~ Sooo pretty  =)



Hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do!  =)


*~ Peace Out! ~*
live.laugh.love.

1 comment:

  1. i luv naturally! and big bang!! and as Ronald Reagan once said, "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete