Thursday, March 3, 2011

12/26/10 Playlist


"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground" ♥
-Theodore Roosevelt (12/28)


Lady Gaga- Fashion
Sara Bareielles- Gravity
Madeleine Peyroux- Don't Wait Too Long
The Raconteurs- Many Shades Of Black
Cee Lo Green- F*ck You
The Piggott Brothers- Alien Like You
One Republic- Good Life


Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours."
-Robert Byrne    (12/26)

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,
all the walks I want to take,
all the books I want to read
and all the friends I want to see" ♥
-John Burroughs    (12/27)

Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
-Alfred, Lord Tennyson    (12/31)



*~ Peace Out ~*
live.laugh.love




No comments:

Post a Comment