Sunday, December 12, 2010

11/7 Playlist

"Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be"
-Karen Ravn    (11/9)


Nelly- Just a Dream
Pink- Raise Your Glass
Diane Birch- Rewind
Lee Greenwood- God Bless the U.S.A
Natasha Bedingfield- Strip Me

"I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed" ♥
-Booker T. Washington    (11/7)

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it" ♥
-Thomas Jefferson    (11/10)

‎"You can do what you want. The opportunity's on.
And if you find a new way, you can do it today.
You can make it all true. And you can make it undo"
-Cat Stevens (If You Want To Sing Out)    (11/11)

"What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me" ♥
-Helen Keller    (11/12)


 

 

*~ Peace Out ~*
live.laugh.love




No comments:

Post a Comment