Friday, October 1, 2010

9/26 Playlist

‎"There's so much living to be squeezed into the cracks of one little day.
You can make someone laugh, smile, hope, sing, think.
The most important day of the year isn't Christmas or Easter, your anniversary or your birthday.
It's the day you are in, so live the hell out of that day alone"
-Regina Brett



Coldplay- Fix You
Hillsong- Stronger
Sean Kingston- Letting Go
Dixie Chicks- Long Way Around
Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina- Stereo Love


"I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains."
-Anne Frank    (9/26)

"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.
In between, I occupy myself as best I can"
-Cary Grant    (9/30)

“The important question is not what will yield to man a few scattered pleasures, but what will render his life happy on the whole amount”
-Joseph Addison  (10/1)



*~ Peace Out~*
live. laugh. love.


No comments:

Post a Comment