Sunday, September 19, 2010

9/12 Playlist

"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead"
-Louisa May Alcott



Coldplay: Warning Sign
Plain White T's:  Rhythm of Love
Chris Tomlin: How Great Is Our God
Ysabella Brave:  Swinging On A Star



"Wealth consists not in having great possessions but in having few wants"
-Esther De Waal    (9/13)

‎"I can resist everything except temptation"
-Oscar Wilde    (9/14)

‎"I want to be all that I am capable of becoming"
-Katherine Mansfield    (9/17)

"Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did"
-George Carlin    (9/17)

"The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps-
we must step up the stairs"
-Vance Havner    (9/18)

*~ Peace Out~*
live. laugh. love.

No comments:

Post a Comment